Monday, March 06, 2006

The EYE has it.

Ever since the release of the new Spider-Man "black costume" image, there has been much talk and debate as to what the reflection is in Spidey's eye. You can just make out images in the poster shot, but to really see you have to get up close.

Some have said it looks like a skyline, others see a face or even the Goblin's mask. CanMag.com even posted this close up pick with some details pointed out to maybe support the Goblin mask theory.

When I look at it all I think it is , is the reflection of the pattern from his arm in the eye plate. If you look closely at the pattern in the reflection, it is pretty close to that on his arm. Yet the debate rages on and I am sure that sooner or later Sony will step forward and either confirm or deny that anything is really there. Take a good look,,,does it look like anything to you??

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

Its leave a comment Monday.
I can't see a darn thing.I hope Sony steps forth soon.