Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Nasty Beasties of Silent Hill.

Recently some frightening character pictures where released for the upcoming video-game adaptation Silent Hill. The film is set for a April 21st and looks to be just as creepy and disturbing as the games. You can also view the trailer here.

Ouch!!! That would have to hurt. At least he can itch the top of his head without using his hands.

Double Ouch!!! What not to do with barbed-wire.

Ummmm,,,,ok,I'm stumped. Next...............

OK, these guys I feel like I have seen before. At first I was thinking of Undead, but hey where slightly different. I just can't place it at this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That one image that has you stumped is none other than Pyramid Head! He's the main bad guy in the video game... there's really no explanation for him or his appearance there either, LOL.