Friday, April 29, 2005

The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy

Today is the day when I finally get to see the new movie The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy. I am excited to see Douglas Adams classic story put on the big screen. I know there have been some early negative reviews, but I will not let that dampen my spirits. I am a big fan of all 5 books of the Hitchhikers Trilogy (a fan will know the meaning behind that) and have reread them many times over the years. So tonight I get to make my own decision, If it is bad I will admit it but still look upon the story fondly. If it is good then "Boo YA" to all you so-called professional movie critics. I will let you know the verdict after I see it.

"Don't Panic !"

Also you only have 2 more days to enter for the free dvd giveaway. Winner will be drawn on May 1st. Good luck to all.

4 comments:

CT said...

it looks like a good movie...

The Complimenting Commenter said...

I hope that you enjoy the movie. Great blog!

binventive said...

I'll probably see the movie and then read the book. Better late than never!

Matt Adcock said...

I loved it...
Nice to see such a quirky Brit sci fi opening at number 1 on the US Box Office!!

Read my review and interview with cast members over at Darkmatters (my blog) which also has my meanest review yet (of xXx 2) enjoy...