Tuesday, April 12, 2005

New Release Tuesday !

Just a short list of some notable DVD releases for this week.

Hotel Rwanda : I cannot say enough good things about this movie. Don Cheadle is just amazing and should have received the Academy Award for it. It's not a fun movie, it won't make you laugh, but it will make you sit and think.

Oceans Twelve : The sequel to Oceans 11 is good, not as good as the first movie, but well worth the rental price.

Suspect Zero : A very dark and somewhat suspensful serial killer movie starring Ben Kingsley and Directed by E. Elias Merhige (Shadow Of The Vampire).

Seed Of Chucky was supposed to be released today but its release date has been changed.

If you are reading this and have a few extra minutes, please take the time to email me with feedback and thoughts about my site. I have received some emails about movies (see Battle Royale) and also some comics people would like to see.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love the "New Release Tuesday"! Every time I surf into it, I see movies that I didn't realize were being released. It's odd - because I read "Rotten Tomatoes" regularly. I have added several films to my Netflix queue or my Amazon wishlist from your list.

Thanks!