Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Only 1 Week Left To Wait !

Well, I was sitting here working on a new post for tomorrow when I realized that at this exact time next week I will be standing out in line for Star Wars Episode lll. We bought tickets for the midnight show, so me and the family will be there nice and early to get some good seats. I can't even express how excited I am to see the end of the saga. Many have compared this movie to Empire Strikes Back, which was the best of the original trilogy. Hopefully the weather will be dry and warm, so we can just sit outside and watch Ep ll on my laptop.

New comic review coming very very soon, and don't forget to enter the new DVD give-away.

1 comment:

Thao said...

We have been slow at work so we have watched all the Episodes. So excited! Anyone going in costume?