Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Tonight's The Night !!!

It's finally here, tonight at 12:02 am I will be sitting in a theater watching Star Wars Ep III Revenge Of The Sith. The whole family is going and it should be a fun time. I know that the theater in Terre Haute has sold out 6 theatres so far for midnight shows. My boy has his lightsabre all ready to go. So it's home from work at 6am, take a quick nap and get up to do some work, take another nap in the evening and then off to the theater about 9pm. I know there are a lot of people all around the US going to, so I hope everyone has a great time.

"May The Force Be With You"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My roommate and I went to the 3:30am showing. We walked out to find the sunrising. LOL

An excellent movie -- I was very pleased with the way Lucas made sure to wrap up all the loose ends to make the storyline meet up with where Ep4 starts.