Monday, June 27, 2005

Hello............I'm Baaaaaack!

After a week off I am finally back and at the computer. My wife and the girls went out of town on a church trip, so I took the opportunity to spend an entire week with my boy just doing guy stuff. So I took some time off work, packed away the lap-top and gave all my attention to him. And what a wonderful week it was, we traveled around to different places,had lunch twice at his new fav resturant Ruby Tuesday, built a 1969 Super-Bee car model, played video games and ate fattening sweets that Mom doesn't let us have and even went to see Batman Begins (review on that will be posted later). So I am sorry if anyone stopped by to look for a "New Release Tuesday" post and found a lot of nothing. I will have it posted tomorrow and also cover a few movies from last week. Also the new "Free DVD Giveaway" will be up this week for the month of July.

No comments: