Sunday, October 23, 2005

Chronicles Of Narnia Pics.

Its getting closer and closer to the release of The Chronicles Of Narnia : The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe on December 9th. As we get closer more and more images and trailer are coming out and this really looks like it will be the epic movie it should be and hopefully spawn the sequels it deserves. Here are a couple of my favorite images so far.

This is a great picture of the Tilda Swinton as the White Witch in her battle gear. I love the Lions mane head-dress and the chain mail dress. Tilda has a striking features which really suit the White witch.

here is what I think is the money shot of the whole first trailer. Aslan (voiced by Liam Neeson) on top of the mountain giving a mighty roar. I can remember as a kid reading all the books and envisioning this scene in my mind. I am very excited and cannot wait to take my kids to see this movie with me in December.

You can view the trailer and several making-of featuretts here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait